Statigram is the best website to view photos from Instagram, photos that you may have uploaded or anyone else you are following. On this website you have more space available to view many photos at one time compared to the small screen on your iPhone, Android or tablet. A computer screen just can’t be beat when you want to relax and not have to fiddle with your fingers to view some photos.
The website presents a grid view of photos similar to what Twitter used to offer on a users photos archive but they don’t anymore. It was a big disappointment!
Below are screenshots of Statigram and the numerous advantages that it offers to Instagram users. I would like to also point-out that you do not have to create an account for Statigram as you can login with your Instagram account.
– – The screenshots of my account and statistics are tailored to your activity and are different for every user. – –
– After you login with your Instagram account you will see photos from the users you follow.
Your Statistics Page:
– This page will present you with information about how many; photos you have uploaded, people have liked and have commented. Number of Following, Followers and growth of them.
– Statistics on Follower engagement regarding likes and comments. Also statistics on engagement of those who are not Followers.
– Content Statistics regarding; Number of recent photos this month and Most used filter and tag.
– Engagement Statistics regarding; Average likes/comments received per photo and Percentage of difference from previous month.
– Follower Statistics regarding; Number of growth, Percentage of growth difference from previous month, Followers gained & lost and Your 10 most engaged followers.
– Post History Statistics regarding; Date of first post and Photos per month.
Graph displaying number of photos in current year compared to previous year.
– Density Statistics displaying Photos posted on what day and hour.
– Filter Usage Statistics regarding; Most used Filter and a Pie chart with percentages of usage of filters.
– Tag Statistics regarding; Most used tag and Percentage of tagged and no tag.
Geolocation Statistics displaying percentage of photos with location and no location.
– Like Received Statistics regarding; Source of likes (Followers or Non-Followers), Growth history and Most liked photos ever.
– Comment Received Statistics regarding; Source (Followers or Non-Followers) Growth history and Most commented photos ever.
– Best Time To Post Statistics regarding; Your current posting habbits and Interactions from your community. This information helps you understand when your community responds to your posts and when is the best time to post them for the highest engagement.
– Photo Average Lifespan graph displays how fast your community comments on a photo you post. It also shows after how long you can usually consider that a photo will not receive anymore comments.
– Filter Impact Statistics presents information on which filters are triggering most Likes and Comments.
– Tag Impact Statistics; Compare the tag you use and the most popular tags. Top tags get searched often (try using them when relevant).
– Typology Statistics regarding; Number of Followers and Followings, Followers you don’t Follow back, Reciprocal relationship and Followers who don’t Follow you back.
– Account Growth Statistics regarding; number of Followers and Followings, New Followers last 7 days/more than a week, Lost Followers last 7 days/more than a week and New Followings last 7 days/more than a week.
– People You Enjoy Statistics regarding; Your last 300 Likes given (To Followings & Not Followings), Top 5 Followings and People you may want to Follow.
– Promote Everywhere are tools to help promote your profile. For instance, Public URL and Follow Buttons.
– Promote on Facebook are tools to add Feed Tab For Fanpage and Timeline Box.
– Promotion on Facebook via Profile Cover. A tool on Statigram that generates a Profile Cover for your Facebook from your Instagram photos.